Friday, February 13, 2009

Ugh

I have a nasty cough, a constant runny nose, and a scratchy throat. I've been sucking down cough drops like they're going out of style. Pray for me please! I've got so many things still to do before me move and the weekend is the perfect time to get it done, but right now I just want to crawl back into bed and sleep. I'm sure the dogs wouldn't mind.

4 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Sounds like the rearranging and other deep cleaning that goes on to get a house ready to sell has put you in contact with some allergens.

Hope you feel better soon. And I've acquired quite a supply of free cough drops through couponing at Walgreens. We'll share when you get here (if you still need them by that time).

Karen said...

Just go to bed and let Dan deal with it all.

Snort. Laugh. Wheeze. Laugh again.

Sorry, sometimes I just crack myself up. :)

As you recently sang to me, "Get well soon, we want you to get well..."

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I SO know the feeling. Hope you feel better soon!!

Morgan

Anonymous said...

women SHOULD do ALL the house work