We've been busy little bees lately. I don't feel like I can sit down and write a long post, but I like to keep everyone updated on our busy days leading up to the move.
*I got a storage unit, so we'll start taking some thing over next week
*Just GAVE the Trans Am to a friend. At least we can take it off our insurance, and get the title signed over before Dan leaves. *sigh*
*Dan and I both got new i.d cards today since he's re-enlisted. Yay!- We're in for 4 more years.
*A plumber came out this morning and stopped a leak in our bathtub facet (again), and also took out our broken garbage disposal and replaced it with a drain. This house has been a nightmare for plumbing. I pray our next house doesn't have so many plumbing problems.
*I keep packing more and more items as I get boxes
*Dan's on a new shift until he leaves. He's working 4am- noon so he can get more of his paperwork done in the mornings. It's nice, but it's also confusing trying to figure out a sleep schedule.
*We had a terrific thunderstorm last night. It woke me up, but Dan slept right through it. I don't know how, because it was loud. Poor Zelda was scared (the rain was beating hard on the window near her bed) so I made room and she hopped into bed with me. I say I did it because she was scared, and she was, but really I was a tiny bit cold and she added body heat. =)
*Later we are meeting the Realtor and signing all the paperwork.
Well that about covers it for now. Enjoy your day!
3 comments:
Dan slept through it because the man can sleep through anything.
Sounds like lots going on. Can't wait to see you!
Move quickly before that Trans Am shows back up in your driveway!
Let me know if you plan to "give" the truck away. I plan to be in that line :)
Pastor Dad
Post a Comment