“Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing.” Hellen Keller
Monday, February 9, 2009
Floors Floors Floors!
Here are some pictures of the new flooring. We still need to put the quarter-round down around the edges, but other than that- it's finished. *Please note our incredible model, George, who can be seen showing off the comfiness of the couch. We thank him for his time.*
Thanks! Karen, we got the rug 2 weeks ago at Lowes. We were shopping for other things but we saw this rug on clearance for $50, so we scooped it up. It was originally $198 (I know, ridiculous)!
5 comments:
Beautiful! And the fireplace grout looks good, too. Hope you didn't need to do too much to get that project whipped into shape.
Your model looks lovely also. Hope he got a Milkbone for his time. :)
Looks great. I like the rug too. How long have you had that?
looks great! I love having hardwood floors. You guys did a great job!
Thanks! Karen, we got the rug 2 weeks ago at Lowes. We were shopping for other things but we saw this rug on clearance for $50, so we scooped it up. It was originally $198 (I know, ridiculous)!
Very nice!
Pastor Dad
P.S. I heard your tile floors are lovely too, but no need for pictures I guess. :)
Post a Comment