Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Numb

Just got back from the dentist, where I got my back tooth pulled (extra long story) and I had a filling on my front tooth redone. My whole left side of my mouth in completely numb and that even includes my left nostril. Which, by the way, feels very odd when you breath out your nose. But.... the plus from this trip is that I actually made money (again, long story). I left that place with $350! Not to bad for a day at the dentist.

3 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

You're the only person I know who can go to the dentist and make money - lots of money - from the ordeal. But knowing the long story, I think you were entitled to it. It took bravery to go back to that quack's office in the first place.

Hope the numbness goes away soon and without incident.

P.S. You don't need a squirrel named George to hug. One George per household is the limit. :)

P.S.S. Guess what? It's snowing here!!!! That's sarcasm, just in case you couldn't tell just by reading.

Karen said...

Are you sure that blogging under the influence of numb-making drugs is a good idea? I'm just asking. You probably operate power tools after coming home from the dentist too.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I definitely feel your pain. I've had both done in the past. Hope you heal well. And yeah, I HATE that numb feeling. It's almost worse then most of the other stuff they do to you. :P

I would feel much better if I'd made $350 by going to the dentist!! Pretty hard way to make money though. ;)

Morgan