Thursday, February 5, 2009

Picture Tag

My sister, Karen, tagged me for a picture game on her blog Candid Diversions. Here's how it works: Go to the 6th picture folder and pick the 6th picture in that folder to post. Like Karen, I also have lots and lots of picture folders, but under the general "my pictures" here is the 6th picture in the 6th folder.

It's the Carolina game we went to for Dan's birthday in October. Not a bad shot to get. There were plenty of car photos I could have landed on. =)

I now tag:

Morgan

Elisabeth

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Okay, I'll work on that but right now I am on the laptop which has no picture files so it will have to be later tonight, probably when the kids are in bed!

Karen said...

I wondered what you'd come up with. I thought a car, a dog or you and Dan sticking your tongues out. I was way off. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh fun!! I'm working on it right now. Thanks for tagging me! :)

Morgan