“Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing.” Hellen Keller
Saturday, February 21, 2009
quick note
I just stopped working for a minute to tell you this: the miter saw and pneumatic nailer are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!. Why haven't I rented (or bought) these sooner? Ohhhhhh, how I love them.
Okay, now back to work.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You sound like me when I used the circular saw at my daughters house while the men were gone to cut a door off so me and Britt could hang it by ourselves. The feeling of power tools is "powerful". You go girl! Donna
2 comments:
You sound like me when I used the circular saw at my daughters house while the men were gone to cut a door off so me and Britt could hang it by ourselves. The feeling of power tools is "powerful". You go girl!
Donna
And some people say that diamonds are a girl's best friend. They obviously don't know you!
Post a Comment