“Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing.” Hellen Keller
Friday, January 30, 2009
Spring's a comin'
I don't need a groundhog to tell me what I'm already aware of- spring is coming! The weather today is a nice 54. I know the temp will flip- flop a little more before finally staying warm, but I'm still excited to see the first signs of spring.
It was not much later than this that I visited you last year and got to enjoy all of your beautiful spring bulbs. Then I came back home to my drab brown scenery. Boo hoo!
But really, I'm getting such a break from the routine this week that I have no right to complain. Thanks for sharing the pictures, though. It gives me hope.
2 comments:
Spring? On January 30th?!
I wish you guys were being posted to Maine next. You always pick the warm spots. ;)
I am so jealous!
It was not much later than this that I visited you last year and got to enjoy all of your beautiful spring bulbs. Then I came back home to my drab brown scenery. Boo hoo!
But really, I'm getting such a break from the routine this week that I have no right to complain. Thanks for sharing the pictures, though. It gives me hope.
Post a Comment