Since the holidays are now officially over, Dan had to go back to work last night. As disappointing as it was for me that he wasn't on vacation anymore, I was really excited because last night was the first night he got to go to work as a Sergeant. Check out the stripes!
And no, he is not allowed to wear his hat like that.
5 comments:
The stripes look great - the hat, not so much.
(Okay, I'm going to try this again. The ol' brain cells weren't working just a minute ago. Gotta love the delete button)
Way to go, Dan! Four looks nice on you!
Now, do we (or specifically, I) need to salute or bow down when in your presence?
Your loving mother-in-law
Very, very nice young man! We are proud of you! These are accomplishments that you will be proud of the rest of your life. I am 33 years old and have been fortunate enough to see most of the U.S.A., got to do some cool stuff ... I have been able to fill nearly every dream and goal I have ever set for myself. The one regret that I have is not serving my country in the millitary... you will never have to face that regret. Wear those stripes with pride and honor... your family is proud today. Thank you for your service!
Erich
Yay for Dan!! (And I did think the hat looked a little...um...unusual. ;) )
Morgan
I have to tell you this: last night I was showing the girls the pictures on your blog and Tigger says, "Aww, look at Uncle Dan in his jammies!"
You never know what she'll come up with next...
Post a Comment