“Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing.” Hellen Keller
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Chilly Dogs
Here are a few shots of the dogs playing in the snow on Tuesday. Of course the snow was melted the next day, but they still had a blast playing in it while it lasted.
*Sorry the pictures aren't that great. It's hard to take photos of dogs and snow!
Zelda, who never holds still.....
Georgie
Zelda with really bad dandruff (just kidding- it's snow).
I think Zeus was trying to let the snow bury him.
Onyx was outside playing, but she snuck in, only to want back out while I was taking pictures. I made her stay inside so all you get to see is her sulking at the door while all the other dogs play.
You try drying off four little paws everytime they want to come inside and you'll start to notice yourself limiting the amount that they get to run in and out. I feel like a parent sometimes "Stop running in and out, we're not paying to heat the whole outdoors!"
Hi Lisa, our pages are very similar! That is exactly what I thought the other day when I went to yours right after I created my own blog! I gather that you are moving to Vegas....or already have?.....Sounds exciting! How often do you all have to move? I don't even bother drying the dogs off anymore before letting them back in unless they are REALLY dirty! It won't be that important anymore once you have human kids! I enjoy reading your blogs!
4 comments:
Poor Onyx. You're such a mean mommy. :)
You try drying off four little paws everytime they want to come inside and you'll start to notice yourself limiting the amount that they get to run in and out. I feel like a parent sometimes "Stop running in and out, we're not paying to heat the whole outdoors!"
Those doggies got a real taste of winter before you move them back to the desert. Or up here. Whatever.
They look like they were having a great time. Guess Zeus felt he had to protect his "stash" of whatever it is he keeps out there.
Hi Lisa, our pages are very similar! That is exactly what I thought the other day when I went to yours right after I created my own blog! I gather that you are moving to Vegas....or already have?.....Sounds exciting! How often do you all have to move?
I don't even bother drying the dogs off anymore before letting them back in unless they are REALLY dirty! It won't be that important anymore once you have human kids! I enjoy reading your blogs!
Post a Comment