Saturday, January 10, 2009

Can you guess what this means?

Yep- in August we will be residents of Las Vegas, Nevada

5 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Karen said...

Now you really will be tempted to take that phenomenal luck you two have and "win it big". Or maybe not.

We all know how much you hate Goldsboro where "nothing is happening". God heard your prayers. ;)

Anonymous said...

That's Great! We are happy for you two! Vegas is a really great city. I was there last spring working and all I can say is you will not get bored. There are a lot of great things to do within a 1 day drive from there. Great central location with cheap flights to anywhere. Tell Sgt. Dan he did great.

Cousin E

Lisa said...

Yeah, I'm still pretty shocked about it. I definately never thought I'd live in Vegas......or Phoenix, or Ohio or N.C- well, you get the picture.

And don't worry, I won't gamble any of our money away ;) However, I will be watching every magic show possible.

Karen said...

I think your last two blog posts are combining somehow. Looks a little wonky.

Why am I not surprised that you're Marilyn? 'Cause I don't think Audrey Hepburn was an option and you have to be one of them. :)

I kind of wish I would have gotten Ingrid Bergman. She's my favorite. But Grace is good, too.