Monday, January 19, 2009

Me against the floor

Well we finally bought our laminate flooring on Friday afternoon. After letting the boxes sit for 24 hours to become room temperature, I started laying and cutting the boards. This flooring is suppose to just slide and lock like our last flooring did. One problem. It doesn't. In fact, it doesn't even want to be "tapped" into place. So....in order to spare you all the boring details, let me just tell you that if you don't hear from me over the next few days, it is because I am in an ongoing battle with the laminate flooring. And I do mean a battle. I might just sell this house with the floor partly done.

3 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

There isn't a dog or two standing on these boards while you're doing the tapping is there? Just a thought. :)

Kimberly Pitman said...

I've left an award for you over at my blog. It will look nice as part of your remodeling project. :)

Anonymous said...

i see NO progress with these floors