Roman Oliver Cox
Born: January 25th 2013 @ 3:33
Weight: 8lbs, 11oz
Length: 20.5in
Bright eyed and bushy tailed
Measuring
Dad's hand with Roman's foot
Why, hello there!
Mid Yawn
One very exhausted, but happy family!




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
LOVE it! Love him, love Dan, love you, love the pictures.
Thanks so much for sharing these pictures - thought I was going to go crazy if I didn't see more pictures soon. ;)
We were so happy to see all three of you on Skype last night but seeing all these pictures is like having dessert. I can hardly wait to see all of you in person (counting down the days!).
When I look at this little guy I know I am looking directly at the answers to one of my prayer requests.
P.S. I felt relieved after talking to you last night and seeing that you are doing well. Continue to take care of yourself. Dr. Mom's orders. :)
Post a Comment