Very very soon I'm sure I'll have some more creative titles for my blog posts, but for now I'm going to continue with the same theme....
We had our 38 week Dr. appointment yesterday. and everything is moving right a long. Weight and blood pressure are still good (although I wont dare tell you how much more than Dan I weigh. Yikes!). My cervix is between 3-4cm dilated, and I'm 50% effaced. I know it's weird, but I'm not having any pain or contractions. Obviously something is working, but whatever it is, is not hurting me.
I officially have one more week of work left. I'm still handling almost as much as I did before I was pregnant. This is mostly because almost everyone else is pregnant. I will miss seeing my friends everyday, but the Dr I loathe is coming back the Tuesday after I quit, so I'm pleased I get to avoid him completely. God's timing is perfect.
Last Saturday a few of my girlfriends threw me a baby shower. It was sweet and we had a great time. I did however, have a little too much sugar and junk food though, and I was feeling it by the end of the day. Most of my pregnancy (holidays excluded) I've kept my diet fairly healthy. I can really feel it when I eat junk food. I feel TERRIBLE!
Dan finally finished the dresser for the baby's room last week. I know, I know- we're cutting it close. I'll post pictures soon:)
The Dr has scheduled for me to be induced on the 4th, but hopefully I'll be posting picture of our beautiful baby boy before that!
Have a great weekend, everyone!
1 comment:
I've got a suggestion for those more creative titles in the future:
Baby, Age 1 Week
Baby, Age 2 Weeks
Baby, Age 3 Weeks
Well, I think you get the picture. :)
Looking forward to seeing you and Dan (well, okay, the dogs, too) and holding my little grandson. Praying CONSTANTLY for you in anticipation of the next few days!
Post a Comment