I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!
We spent last night at home with some friends. We had a good time, and I was grateful I could sit in a comfy chair most of the time and relax. :)
Being a military family, Dan and I are no stranger to change, but 2013 will definitely bring the biggest change we've ever experience. Just a few more weeks (potentially) until we get to meet this little guy. He's growing more and more everyday. They estimate he's around 6lb, and 18 1/2 inches long. I have my next Dr appointment on Friday, and they will check to see his position. This appointment will start my one week appointments until he comes.
This pregnancy has flown by, and I know everybody always says it, but really, where did the time go?
I hope 2013 holds many blessings for you and your families!
3 comments:
It won't slow down once he's here either!
Happy New Year!!!!!!
Liz is right!
I'm looking forward to meeting my new grandson in just a few weeks, which is thrilling in itself, but also spending time with you and Dan again. We miss you!
So "es-sited"!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment