Yesterday we had out 34 week appointment. The baby appears to be doing well. His heart rate was 138, and about now he should also be around 4 3/4 lbs and 18 inches. 18 inches! How cramped he must be in there. Right now he's still in a transverse position, so I feel his little legs regularly in my right side.
When it come to me- my weight is good (although hard to see every time I go in there), and my blood pressure is normal. They still check my asthma at every visit, and thankfully it has remained controlled without the medications. Of course I feel like I can't breath, but we can blame the little man taking up all the room in my abdomen for that.
My next appointment is in 2 weeks, and then I'll start my weekly visits. The Dr will most likely do an ultrasound to see how the baby is positioned. He will also check to see if my cervix has dilated.
It's getting closer, folks!
3 comments:
I'll be reading your birth story soon!!
S-o-o-o excited!!!!!
One last "official" ultrasound? [wink]
So excited! I sent you & Dan & Roman a package yesterday.
Now that we know we're having a boy too, can you imagine what fun our little guys are going to have together?! Gram's house will never be the same. ;)
Post a Comment