We are going to meet little Roman in a few hours!
I started having contractions last night after going to bed. Around 2am I couldn't take the pain anymore so I woke Dan up and told him I was ready to go to the hospital. Being the standup guy he is, he very calmly got all the stuff together and drove us.
I had a few hours of some very painful back contractions before they finally gave me my epidural. This thing is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I feel like myself again. :)
So now we just wait. Hopefully it won't be too much longer :)
2 comments:
As Grandad is so fond of saying, "Yeehaw!"
I'm glad the epidural worked for you! I had bad back pain when I was laboring with you, too.
And I'm glad you felt some pain. I was getting a bit worried that you wouldn't know when to go to the hospital. ;)
Can't wait to meet my grandson! Yeehaw! :)
Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment