Friday, Dan's aunt took us to a park called, "Garden of the gods." It's a small glimpse of what a majority of Utah looks like
There were also a few Rams on site:
Next she took us the Muellers state park, where you could get an amazing view of the mountains and the forest. We did some hiking here also, which was a nice change after being cooped up in the car for so many hours.
And this last picture is one I took on the way to our motel last night. Don't worry I pulled of on to the side of the road to snap this one. No knee driving or anything. =)
As you can see, we had an overwhelming amount of beautiful things to look at and we had a great time with his family.
Pictures of Utah still to come........
3 comments:
Nice pictures! I like the ones of you over on the sidebar, too. :)
I've never explored the Colorado parks but I remember a few nice ones in Utah from a childhood vacation. Well, I was about Bear's age when I was there. I guess that qualifies as being a child.
Anyway, they were Bryce (or Brice) Canyon and Zion National Park. I remember them as looking similar to the pictures of the garden of the gods.
Glad you're having fun!
That scenery is gorgeous!!!
Morgan
Just for your FYI, (Ha!) you are gone and I am miserable and alone.
Just thought you should know.
[/guilt]
Post a Comment