More Traveling Pictures
Here are the last few pictures from our drive to Vegas. This first one is while we were still in Colorado, but the rest were taken in Utah. This picture is of Blue Mesa Reservoir. Here are some fun facts: Blue Mesa is Colorado's largest largest body of water at 22 miles long, and it is also the largest Kokanee Salmon fishery in the United States. Just in case you were wondering or something. I just thought is was beautiful.
The rest of the pictures, as I previously mentioned, were shot in Utah. This state (or at least the part we drove through) had numerous changes in the landscape. You feel incredible small when you drive by these massive structures.
And that, folks, is it!
2 comments:
Your pictures have been just beautiful. If your mom gets to missing you and wants to drive out there I'll ride along with her and take pictures. :-)
Glad you made it safe and sound.
Donna
Great pictures!
Miss you!
Post a Comment