Last night we took in a baseball game for the local triple-A team, the 51s. Silly team name in my opinion, but whatever, the game was fun.

The stadium was nice and big

These are the friends that we went with: Vicky (who has graciously let us invade her home), and then Megan, Mike and their daughter, Abby. Dan and Mike were in the same class in California.

And of course me and the hubs

We rock the silly faces =)
4 comments:
We went to a ballgame, too. But would you believe we didn't take any silly face pictures of the two of us? :) Haven't seen the ones of the girls yet but there may be a silly face or two in there...
Miss you!
you have such pretty teeth!
Thanks, Liz! I wish you could have been at the dentist with me today when he told me I needed braces. Give me a break! I'm 25- I'm not getting braces =P
Love the silly faces!
Post a Comment