We are now officially moving on to our third realtor. Our contract just expired with what I like to call "waste of time #2" and so now we are going to try our friends realtor. At this point I don't think it can get any worse then what we've already experienced with these last two guys. They.Were.Bad.
In more exciting news: We are paying off the car today! WooHoo! No more car payment.....that is, until Dan buys his next car in the coming days. Hey- I can celebrate no car payment for those few precious days =) He's selling his truck to the guy we bought it from four years ago (get that, everyone?). So, he'll take the money from that and get himself a car. No classics. No projects. No trucks. A real working, running, fully functional vehicle to call his very own. Maybe he'll let me drive it every once in a while. Maybe.....
We'd like to make a quick trip down to Phoenix this weekend, so I'll let you know if that pans out. There are a lot of variables that could still keep us from going, but I would love to see some old friends, so here's hoping it works out.
I've got the house all to myself right now. It eerily quiet around here. I just dropped my friend off at the airport, Dan is at work, and all the dogs are passed out sleeping (you wouldn't know they slept all night). I know I should get up and actually do something productive. Now that I think of it, the laundry was calling earlier. Guess I should go answer.
3 comments:
I can't WAIT to pay off our car. Hopefully by February!!
I ignore the laundry call all the time, and it's like a kids call. The more you ignore it, the louder it gets. hmph
Since you left our laundry has been stacking up awaiting your return. Could you do something about it, please? We're running out of clothes. Lol
Hope the next realtor is better.
I wonder why the dogs never slept peacefully here? Hmm.
Hi Lisa,
Sorry to hear about the "luck" you have had with the 2nd realtor. Might I suggest trying one of the Endorsed Local Providers that Dave Ramsey recommends. We have never had to use this, but we are very confident in Dave Ramsey (don't know if you have heard him on the radio or not, but he is a Christian man who has a talk show where people call in to talk to him about their money/real estate problems.) Here is the link:
http://www.daveramsey.com/sa/realestate/
Best wishes and God speed for the selling of your house! I don't know what is involved with this ELP thing, but it couldn't hurt to try! Let me know if you do and especially "when" you sell your house! I'll be praying toward that end!
Post a Comment