We have been dealing with a lot lately. First, our t.v broke, and it is just over the warranty stage (Lucky us) so it is in the shop. Next, our computer has been acting very odd, so it was in the shop, and finally today we are taking the car over to the mechanic because it is making a funny noise on the right front wheel. Will the fun never cease!? Of course, it did help that one of the guys Dan was deployed with works on computers, so he fixed our computer for free. But just imagine our house with now t.v. and no Internet at the same time!
So now the computer is back, and working like a charm, so hopefully I will get to post again later with some pictures of the past week!
2 comments:
Personally, I could live just fine without a t.v., but no computer or car would be another story entirely!
Mom
Ditto! :)
Glad you're back blogging. I'm sure you have lots to share, right? Surely the family visit gave you some good blog...inspiration!
Post a Comment