Monday, December 15, 2008

Add this to the list

Well among the other things that have been repaired the last two week, now we can add plumbing to the list. We have seen our fair share of plumbers since we've lived in this house. We've only lived in the house three years, but since that time we have needed a plumber twice for sewer back-up, twice back-to-back for unclogging the bathtub (I don't think the first company did a very good job) and then now they get to come out and see why my washer is backing up. Will the joys of home ownership never cease?!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I think your luck is rubbing off on me - not the "wii and ipod winning" luck, the "everything quitting" luck.

I have never wanted to throw a computer through a plate glass window before today. So frustrating!

Kimberly Pitman said...

To answer your question: Nope! The joys of home ownership never cease. :)

Anonymous said...

You're Mom is right. :)

Karen, You never wanted to throw the computer out the window?! We used to have ours right in front of the window, I think it was to keep it close!! :D

~Britt