While at wal-mart the other week I bought an elf hat and reindeer antlers. Let me just say that they fit wonderfully on the dogs. So without further adieu, here is the picture proof that I have way to much time on my hands (and 4 very cute reindeer).

George (obviously) was the perfect candidate. He will let me do whatever I want to him. I literally took picture after picture of him and he never moved or tried to take the antlers off. Zelda, on the other hand was having none of the dressing up. I could only get a picture of her lying down. I would say that she's crazy, but I suppose I'm the one dressing up my dogs and taking numerous pictures. 
Zelda looked the best with the elf hat on, but she would never be still long enough for me to get a picture (big surprise). Then yesterday I found that the poor hat had been chewed up. I'm pretty sure I know who the culprit was (George, I'm looking your way), and I'm guessing it was in protest of having to wear such silly head gear.
Onyx just looked like she does every other day-bored.
George (obviously) was the perfect candidate. He will let me do whatever I want to him. I literally took picture after picture of him and he never moved or tried to take the antlers off. Zelda, on the other hand was having none of the dressing up. I could only get a picture of her lying down. I would say that she's crazy, but I suppose I'm the one dressing up my dogs and taking numerous pictures.
Zelda looked the best with the elf hat on, but she would never be still long enough for me to get a picture (big surprise). Then yesterday I found that the poor hat had been chewed up. I'm pretty sure I know who the culprit was (George, I'm looking your way), and I'm guessing it was in protest of having to wear such silly head gear. Zeus looks like he might eat me if I don't remove those things soon. However, I did manage to get a great picture of him before removing the antlers. It is a classic.....
Wait for it.................
Almost here....................
HE SNEEZED!
Oh, I still laugh every time I see it.
3 comments:
We laughed out loud at the Zeus picture, but they're all good. :)
And, I gotta say: despite Zelda's reputation, she may be the only sane one among you.
Perhaps she's never forgiven you for the miniature fatigues you made her wear as a puppy?
Thanks for the laugh! Since we only saw George wearing the antlers "live-and-in-person" it was funny to see the others wearing them in the pictures, too.
And of course, George looks like he has actual ears when he wears that get-up!
Those are hilarious!
Morgan
Post a Comment