“Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing.” Hellen Keller
They were so beautiful I just had to show them to everybody. Thank you again for the flowers, Dan! I love you!
My cynical side says: what kind of car did he buy now?My romantic side says: Awww. That's so sweet!
Don't worry, the thought crossed my mind as well. =)
Way to go, Dan! I'm sure big bonus points were added to your tally for that thoughtful gesture!(And extra bonus points if they didn't cost as much as they look like they did.) :)Enjoy 'em now, Lou. They won't be alive when you return from your trip!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
My cynical side says: what kind of car did he buy now?
My romantic side says: Awww. That's so sweet!
Don't worry, the thought crossed my mind as well. =)
Way to go, Dan! I'm sure big bonus points were added to your tally for that thoughtful gesture!
(And extra bonus points if they didn't cost as much as they look like they did.) :)
Enjoy 'em now, Lou. They won't be alive when you return from your trip!
Post a Comment