Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's over already?

After much anticipation for this weekend, it has already come and gone. I can't believe how quickly the days disappeared. It feels just like yesterday that I was waiting rather impatiently for my family to come, and now they've already packed up their bags and started their journey home.

Most of our time was comprised of eating to much food, watching a few movies, staying up late, loving on dogs, and black Friday shopping, And, much to my surprise, we did manage to fit in fixing the crack in our fireplace, and having a a mini birthday party into our schedule. Now, I know my birthday is a week away, but since I never get to spent it with any of you, it was nice to have a little party. I even got to open a gift! Yep-it pretty much made my day.

Mom, since I know you'll be reading this, I just want you to know what a great time I had with your all here. I wish we lived closer, but I appreciate all the long trips you are willing to take to see us, even if it is only for a few days. I'm glad you all could come.

P.S Pass that along to Dad.

2 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

I know! It just doesn't seem right!

But I am always happier when I leave if I know the next time I will see you. The Bear was worried about when we'd see Dan, too. We figured it out and that made him feel better.

Thanks again for all of your hard work. Kiss the dogs for us and give Dan a pat on the head - or vice versa. :)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good birthday today! Happy Birthday!

Morgan