My mom tagged me to list 6 random things about myself. Normally, you would tag six more people, but since all the people I am connected with in the blogging world are already tagged, I thought it best to just do my list and leave it at that. So here it is:
1. I love old movies- regular and musicals. I've actually gotten Dan interested in some of my old movies, but he draws the line at musicals.
2. I will make up a song about anything. This includes cleaning supplies
3. I would wear flip flops for every occasion if I could
4. My favorite store is Lowes (or Homedepot)
5. I must have a blanket if I'm watching tv or a movie
6. I hate milk
*Bonus*
7. I love doing the laundry- especially the sorting part
8. I slept in some of my husbands clothes while he was deployed
9. I scare easily
10. I still hook my finger around my nose like I did when I used to suck my thumb
2 comments:
Nice to know that some things never change.
And, except for that not liking milk thing, we are so alike it's scary. :)
Did you happen to notice that I didn't tag KAREN?
I thought for sure you knew other people who blog but guess I was wrong making that assumption.
Post a Comment