“Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing.” Hellen Keller
Friday, October 10, 2008
Happy Birthday!
Well I just got off the phone with you a few minutes ago, but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday one more time! And for your viewing enjoyment, go check out this video! I love You!
Of course Lisa-Lou was the one with the flower! She's the middle child, after all! And Karen would be the one trying to round everyone else up. The Princess would be the one following everyone else's lead.
Thanks, Lisa, for calling last night and also for the video sentiment. (I held my breath a minute there when I thought the hippo video was about to load! Whew! What a relief!)
2 comments:
Awesome video! Now which one is you? I'm guessing the one with the flower.
Of course Lisa-Lou was the one with the flower! She's the middle child, after all! And Karen would be the one trying to round everyone else up. The Princess would be the one following everyone else's lead.
Thanks, Lisa, for calling last night and also for the video sentiment. (I held my breath a minute there when I thought the hippo video was about to load! Whew! What a relief!)
Mom
Post a Comment