Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Well folks, we've been busy around here these past few weeks. Dan is finally graduating for ALS (leadership school) tomorrow. It's been a full past 5 weeks for him. He's constantly been in class or working on homework, so I'm glad he'll finally be done. He heads back to his regular job on Wednesday, and I'm sure he'll be wishing he was back in ALS soon enough =)

Our friends, Vicky and Joe moved to Vegas a few weeks ago. We took some pictures of the dogs while they were here for dinner one night. George didn't even mind sharing his crate.


I've been doing a lot of reading and baking lately. I made these wonderful peanut butter brownies. It was the first time I tried this recipe from Kraft magazine and let me tell you, they were excellent!

I also spent a whole day baking some bread loafs. These were just plain-jane-don't-get-too-excited bread loafs. I was pleased with the results.
Saturday we played volleyball with a group from Dan's class. We had a great time, but I got nice and burnt. My right side was worse than my left because of where I was sitting. It looks really ridiculous.

Dan put in his paperwork to cross-train, so keep praying about where we'll end up and what his new job will be!

No comments: