A lot has happened in the past few hours. It has left me feeling distracted and overwhelmed, but more importantly it has made me more thankful for a faithful, loving God. He isn't surprised by anything. He doesn't worry what tomorrow will bring. He doesn't wonder how it all will turn out. He already knows. He can take any situation and use it for His glory.
I need a God who will hear what's on my heart before I even say it. I need a God who will give me wisdom and strength to help the ones I love. I need a God who is understanding, forgiving and full of mercy. I need a God who will comfort me when I am heartbroken. I need a God who can handle any situation. And I have one.
"My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever." Psalms 73:26
No comments:
Post a Comment