On Wednesday I had my 18 week Dr. appointment. We got to hear his heartbeat (you'll be happy to know little baby Cox is doing well), and the doctor put me on a lower dose of medication for my Asthma. Everything looks good, and we have another appointment in two weeks. We also have our appointment for the Ultrasound with the Doctor at the same time.
In more baby news: Dan and I went to Baby's R Us to register for the nursery. I know I'm a new mother, but I feel there are many many things they wanted us to register for that are not necessary. I'm just saying....
Today, while at Target, I came across this adorable blanket that I'm going to use for my nursery color scheme.
We were already planning on doing a (vintage) transportation theme (since that's what Daddy does), but I'm not really into the matchy bedding, lamps, etc. The walls are going to be a nice gray (since we are military and will most likely move), and I'll be painting an extra dresser we have a lime green. The dresser is also going to double as the changing table. I'd like to decorate with some license plates we have from all the places we've lived. I'm going to hang those near the ceiling, possibly over some tall bead board (I love me some bead board) :)
Here are a few other things that I'd love to have in the room (up high, of course)
I love this metal sign
Isn't the small propeller adorable?
This room is nautical, but I love a lot of the features




6 comments:
Everything is so exciting with the first baby. By #3, you won't care what the room looks like! J/k...kinda. I haven't seen any baby bump pics yet. I bet you are one of those cute pregnant girls. :) can't believe you are almost half way done already. It goes by super fast when you aren't the one pregnant.
Love it. To be specific, I love: the room ideas, you (and Dan) and my adorable nephew. Are you feeling him yet?
I thought I felt him on Tuesday, but I haven't felt anything since, so I'm not sure. Maybe I'm just oblivious lol
Now that I know specifics on the color scheme (I already knew the theme) I'm planning on hitting the craft and/or fabric stores so that I can find a few ideas for a cross stitch pattern for our baby.
So . . . is the asthma staying under control even on the lower dose? You're still MY BABY and I worry. (It's my job. I take it seriously. :) )
So, CONGRATULATIONS to you and Dan on a boy! How exciting! Blessings to you both and baby Cox! :D
Post a Comment