“Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing.” Hellen Keller
I will never be able to look at ultrasound pics and not be amazed by the handiwork of our God!
Not going to lie: that heartbeat picture is pretty much the most beautiful thing I've seen lately and I almost - but not quite - cried.Love you all and can't wait to see you.
WOW!!! I have been away from reading blogs for tooooooooooo long! I did not know you were expecting! How exciting is that! CONGRATS to you and Dan! May the LORD bless you with a healthy baby!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I will never be able to look at ultrasound pics and not be amazed by the handiwork of our God!
Not going to lie: that heartbeat picture is pretty much the most beautiful thing I've seen lately and I almost - but not quite - cried.
Love you all and can't wait to see you.
WOW!!! I have been away from reading blogs for tooooooooooo long! I did not know you were expecting! How exciting is that! CONGRATS to you and Dan! May the LORD bless you with a healthy baby!
Post a Comment