Today we had our 20 week Dr. Appointment and Ultrasound. 20 weeks! We're already half-way there! He's going to be here before we know it
Our Ultrasound was our first appointment of the day. The Ultrasound Tech said our baby was very co-operative. I wish I could take credit for his behaviour :) They took all his measurements and vitals and the Dr said everything looked great. We did get some cute photos from the visit, and although we don't have a picture of it, at one point he had his legs up above his head!
Here are his little feet together
His spine (which I think is such a cool thing to look at)
His leg...winding up to kick me, if I remember correctly :)
*side note: I started feeling him this past weekend.
His face
And finally a sweet little profile picture. All together now- Awwwww
Next was my Dr Appointment, where they checked my blood pressure, and weight, and the baby's heartbeat (I think it's been 160 every time we've been in there). They also checked to see how I was doing on a lower dose of Asthma medicine, and with a good report, the Dr has decided to try me completely off the meds. There was absolutely no change going to the lower dose from my last visit, so hopefully this next step works! Everything else has been going well. We bought the paint for the baby's room, so as soon as I can convince Dan to do it (painting isn't his thing), then we'll start putting up some decorations and furniture.
Happy Tuesday, Everyone!





1 comment:
I feel silly now for asking the question on Facebook. You probably thought, "Doesn't she read my blog?" Well, yes, I do but I checked it last night before I went to bed and didn't see anything and didn't have time today until after church. Facebook was the first thing I checked before heading over to the blogs.
Okay, so here's me sending all my love across the miles to you, Dan, and Little Bitty. (Pat your tummy and tell him Gram says "hi" and is anxiously awaiting the day she can begin spoiling him.)
Post a Comment