“Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing.” Hellen Keller
Here is my attempt at getting an ultrasound picture using our office equipment
I so did that when I was pregnant with Hannah!! I did it every time I was at work for awhile.
Well, at least we don't see any puppy dog ears in there. I had no idea you could even do this.(P.S. Hello Little Peanut! You look even cuter than in your 8 week picture.)
I think that's clearer than the first ultrasound I ever had done! (When I was pregnant with your youngest sister.)Technology is amazing but pregnancy is awesome!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I so did that when I was pregnant with Hannah!! I did it every time I was at work for awhile.
Well, at least we don't see any puppy dog ears in there. I had no idea you could even do this.
(P.S. Hello Little Peanut! You look even cuter than in your 8 week picture.)
I think that's clearer than the first ultrasound I ever had done! (When I was pregnant with your youngest sister.)
Technology is amazing but pregnancy is awesome!
Post a Comment