Friday, July 27, 2012

Baby Makes Three

Here is a picture from our 8 week appointment. Hellllllooo, baby Cox! :)




3 comments:

Karen said...

Dear Little Peanut,

Aunt Karen loves you best. Don't let anyone tell you different. ;)

Can't wait to meet you!

(P.S. I'm getting really excited for your Mama's visit here. Cannot wait!)

Kimberly Pitman said...

There's only 1 little one in there? (Okay, bad joke.)

I was checking out maternity clothes for you today while doing some Christmas shopping (yes, that's right) but thought it best to wait until you get here so you can pick them out.

And we'll just ignore Karen's comment. She just got home from camp and sleep deprivation has made her somewhat delusional. ;)

Elisabeth said...

I love your whole family from a distance! :) you guys are so funny! can you believe that little thing is actually inside you?? Can't wait to go on this journey with you, from afar. :) I haven't heard anything about what the dad-to-be thinks....