Thursday, November 25, 2010

Plenty To Be Thankful For

*Dan's family made it into town safely, and we're very happy to have them here.

*We're spending Thanksgiving in our new home...which mean we're no longer in an apartment

*We both enjoy our jobs

*Our health has been great

*I have a friend who has started going to church with me regularly

*We've made a lot of great friends here in Vegas

*The dogs are not getting into any trouble ;)

*With God's provision, we never missed any payments, even with having the burden of paying for the other house

*Dan is leaving soon, but he (with the help of his family) surprised me last night at dinner with a birthday celebration. He bought me this:

So to everyone, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!



3 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Your list brought tears to my eyes. I am so very, very thankful for the blessings that God has given you, Dan, and your big extended family (which includes us) this past year.

He is so faithful! What a great God we serve!

(See you soon.)

Karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Lulu! Love and miss you both. I'm thankful you got to come in October and even more thankful that it's less than a month until I'll see you again. :)

Vicky said...

YAY! Glad Danny's mom and dad made it safely! Enjoy your time with them! Happy (early???) birthday!