Saturday, December 18, 2010

Quick take

I didn't fall of the face of the earth, but my computer did take a flight across the earth. I haven't been blogging because Dan took our laptop with him, so that leaves me, sadly, without internet. For now. I wish I had time to update you on everything that has been happening here in Vegas, but my friend was kind enough to let me use her computer and I don't want to hog it forever.

I guess I should tell any of you who don't know already that Dan made it safetly to the sandy spot across the globe. He's enjoying his job there, and has been spending the last few weeks getting settled. The last few weeks have passed quickly, so I'm hoping the next few months will be the same.

Well that's it for now. Please keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

Kimberly Pitman said...

My thanks to your friend who let you borrow the computer for a quick take.

See you soon!