I made it to Cincinnati! My flight was delayed in Vegas for 2 hours, but I'm finally here, my belly is full, and I'm ready to enjoy my week. I haven't made major plans for this week, mostly because it can snow at any moment and ruin them. But- my family is planning on visiting the Cincinnati Zoo for their festival of lights. I haven't been there since I was a teenager. It is rather cold here though, so I might have 3 or 4 layers of clothing on before I'm ready to walk around and look at lights.
On a sad note, Dan's Grandmother passed away last Friday after a battle with Cancer. Dan's mother was able to be there with her, but I just ask that you pray for the whole family. She was a wonderful lady, full of energy and spunk, and I will miss her very much.
And that, folks, is it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment