Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First Day

It's the day I thought would never come: my first day at the vet. I worked the first half of the day at my old job, and then I headed over to the vet for training (thank goodness these two building are only 3 minutes apart). Currently they don't have appointments on Wednesdays, so we went over computer procedures instead. It's a different program then I used at my previous vet job, but hopefully it won't take me long to learn it. The people are nice, and I'm looking forward to working with them. I think I'm just still in shock that I'm actually working at the Vet again. Can't wait to see what each day brings. :)

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I know it won't be too exciting until you get hands on but I so know what you're experiencing right now!

Vicky said...

YEAH!!! So happy for you!

Kimberly Pitman said...

I'm predicting that each day brings dogs and cats. :)

Glad you like your job. You're good with computers so that shouldn't be a problem for you.