I got a job!
Praise the Lord for His great blessings! After two months of filling out application after application, I finally got a job (my one and only interview I might mention). I will be working at the Arts and Crafts center on Base. For those of you that don't know me as well, I worked at Michaels for six years, so this job (although it's not quite the same) is right up my alley. I will be taking orders for the various things they provide at the center, like embroidery, framing, engraving, wood shop, etc. I will also learn each of the stations so I can help out in those areas. I did custom framing at Michaels, but I've never dipped my feet into the other areas. I always enjoy learning new things, so I'm excited to get in there and train. The schedule is another major blessing. They close at 5pm during the week, and I don't have to work weekends. This means I can always eat dinner and have my weekends to share with the hubs. Plus working on base means I get all the holidays and family days (military thing) off. I am beyond excited (and relieved) and I know a lot of you have been praying for me, so I'll just say a big THANK YOU right now.
On a different note, the home inspection was moved (yet again) to Friday. I'll let everybody know as soon as I hear anything. That is, of course, if they actually do it this time!
Happy Tuesday, Everyone!
5 comments:
Hooray for being gainfully employed!
Wish I could be, sometimes...
;)
Great news! Praise the Lord!
I just love a great "answer to prayer story!
This job sounds absolutely perfect for you. Of course, it's still work, but that's why they pay you! :)
Yay! Sounds like this is a job you'll enjoy!! Congrats!!!
I saw this the other day and for some reason didn't comment. Yay for you!! Sounds like a fun job!!
Morgan
Post a Comment