Saturday, October 10, 2009

Birthday Wishes!

It's my mom's birthday today!

Mom, you are a wonderful woman, and a great mother, and I truly hope you have an amazing day! You deserve it! I Wish I could be there to celebrate with you. I love you and I miss you very much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable picture!!!!!! Happy Birthday to your Mom !!!! :)

Karen said...

You stole that picture from me, you shameless thief.

Wish you were here to celebrate with us! Love you. :)

Kimberly Pitman said...

Surely there are more copies of that picture than the one in Karen's possession!?

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, the card, and the roses (which I had assumed were from Dan, too). I miss you both so much.

Grandma put on a nice little party this evening. Everyone was there except the 2 of you - which means we got to talk about you. That's what you get for being absent! Just kidding. :)

Actually, some of the talk was about you. What to get Dan for HIS birthday, and what to get you both for Christmas. Things like that.

Love you!