I thought it was time for a change. I hope you like the new pictures, layout, and title. So far the address at blogger is still the same, but I might change it in the future. That's it for now. Have an awesome day!
*Update: I'm still playing around with a few things, so bear with me! It might be completely different when you come back, so stay tuned......
5 comments:
Well, it's not that I'm against change, per se, but your sidebar is all cramped, with things spilling over onto the main column and this dark brown doesn't reflect your adorably colorful personality, but if that's what you want...
;)
Miss you!
Yeah, I noticed that about the sidebar. As for the color: I couldn't find hot pink!
Love the toile. Black and white is always classy.
Still love you & miss you!
Very Cute! I like to change my blog every couple months. I get bored! :)
I LOVE the new look! I have to say, however, that I loved the pic of you and Danny, but I like this one of you, too!
Hope things are going well for you and Danny!
Post a Comment