Well folks, we have a new Realtor! Yesterday Dan called (on his lunch break no less) and talked to whoever he needed to talk to, to get this situation fixed. I could not have handled one more thing yesterday, and he just stepped in and took care of it. Isn't he great! =) I'm rather fond of him.
The new Realtor called me first thing this morning, and he's going over to check out the house and give me his assessment. He mentioned that I would probably want to have the grass mowed at least every two weeks. Well, uh duh. He also told me it wouldn't be cheap. Okay, I'm sure it's still cheaper than keeping a house on the market for months on end because it looks abandoned. Sheesh..... Oh, Goldsboro, how I can't wait to never see, hear or speak your name again.
1 comment:
Really the only time I name that town is when I talk about "my friends" Dan & Lisa that are moving here next month :D can't wait to get it out of my vocabulary!!!
Post a Comment