Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tidbits

- Started Vacation Bible School last night at Church. I have the 2nd grade girls, which includes one of my nieces. Of course, it's almost impossible to teach a class without having one of my sister's girls. I haven't done bible school in years, so I was a little nervous, but they were well behaved and the night went smoothly, so I'm encouraged about the rest of the week. I had 7 girls just last night, so we'll see if our numbers increase throughout the week.

- I have been going back and forth with the new realtor. I hope he can do a better job than the last one, but after all my phone conversations with him, I'm not left feeling very confident. Sheesh- what is the deal!?!

- I only have a month left here with my parents. I can't believe 3 months have already flown by. Dan will be finished the very beginning of July, and then we'll be heading to Vegas a few weeks after that. I'm so excited for Dan because I KNOW he's ready to leave Cali, but seriously- where did the time go?

-Everybody (and I do mean everybody) is anxiously awaiting the arrival of a certain baby boy. Dear sweet sister...... hurry up! I'll need plenty of time with the little man before I move. Get on with it! =)

-I think the auto mechanic is holding my car for Ransom. That, or he just really likesmy car so much that he's keeping it for himself. I'm not sure at this point because he's had it for 7 weeks. Although on the plus side, I've been able to use my parent's car quite a bit, so it hasn't really been a problem.

*Note- This next tidbit is specifically for my hubby. Skip if you don't like mushy romance stuff =)
-Because he informed me he checks my blog everyday, I'm throwing this next tidbit on here for my amazing husband Dan. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! You take wonderful care of me, and I don't deserve a great guy like you. Thanks for loving me back =) Can't wait to see you!

Okay, you can look again.

-I think our family's birthday season is coming to a close. Finally. Today is my Pappaw's 80th, so I wish him a happy birthday. Our next family birthday isn't until my dad's on the 1st of July. But luckily I get a few weeks break before that one, because I'm about birthday'd out!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

5 comments:

Vicky said...

WOW! So, you and Danny will be living in Nevada? Or, is that just a vacation after he is finished in California?

Sorry you are still having trouble with the NC realtor!

Anonymous said...

Have fun in VBS! :)

Can't wait to see pictures of that cute little nephew of yours!

7 weeks?! Good grief!!

Morgan

Pastor David Pitman said...

We love having you here!

Pastor Dad

Kimberly Pitman said...

You got your wish for the nephew, but that kind of adds to the birthday season doesn't it? Still, this is a birthday we wanted to be celebrating now! So glad Princess obliged. :)

Let the spoiling begin!

dan said...

Hows that 3 month vacation going? That is very cool you could just take off.