Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sunshine and Strawberries

With all the stuff that has been going on recently, I didn't even notice that my last post was my 100th. I'll have to do something special about it later, but for now I'm going to post some pictures from my visit to Tennessee. I went with my sister, Karen, and her family. We stayed from Wednesday- Saturday afternoon, and I had a great time. It was nice to see people I hadn't seen in years.

Thursday morning was spent strawberry picking. The girls had been waiting to do this so they were excited. I had a blast watching them hunt for the berries. My youngest niece, sweat pea, spent most of her time eating the berries, and she was a strawberry mess by the time we were done, but it was fun. Good times.


Sweat Pea, taking out more than she was putting in

Polly working on her basket

Tigger went through the rows with her grandma


Our finished baskets

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good times indeed! Reminds me of happy days like well... for example: FATHERS' DAY (June 21) and my BIRTHDAY (July 1)

Pastor Dad