I really shouldn't be writing a blog right now because I am so angry, but I need to vent, so bear with me, or just skip this post altogether.
Our home has been for sale in Goldsboro since the first of March. I'll spare you all the horrid details, but let me just mention that it has been one big miserable experience. The water company doesn't believe we aren't using any water (even though I've explained there has been no one in the house since Feb), so they said they would double bill us?! Okay, What???
Then, the realtor we have is, for lack of a better word, incompetent. Since we are not there he is suppose to be our "eyes" and let us know what needs to be done. I wanted to make sure we got somebody to mow the grass, so he told me he would find someone. It took him 6 weeks before he arranged for someone do mow it and then I found out today it took another 6 weeks before the grass was actually done! In the mean time the city of Goldsboro went and mowed the grass, because it was ridiculous. Now I don't blame them- I'm sure it looked like a jungle and I can only imagine what people driving by it thought. But now I'm left with a $125 fine for the yard, all because our realtor is obviously in the wrong field of work. Here I was, ignorant that all this was going on until I got a certified letter in the mail yesterday about the violation. Which, let me just mention that the violation was dated the first of May. Please note that yesterday was the first of JUNE!
Why not change Realtors, you ask? Well I'd like to, and hopefully I will soon, but it's a little complicated, and I think my dear sweet hubby with have to handle that one. At least, I hope he will, because I don't think I can handle any more stress. Oh, and have I also mentioned that after 8 weeks, I still haven't got my car back from the shop................
Don't worry, I'm not going into that one.
Okay, I've said my piece, and counted to ten.
5 comments:
Sorry all this is happening to you, Lulu. I'd volunteer to drive down to Goldsboro with you and kick that "realtor's" you-know-what but I don't think it would help much in the long run.
Hang in there! This too shall pass. Love you!
Hope the 8 mile bike ride helped put a little bit of spring back in your step.
When it rains, it pours! I sure hope you (Danny) can find another realtor very soon so you can get rid of that house!
OMG that's rediculous...let me know if you want me to give you our realtor info that we used. i just can't believe all this is happening to you, everytime Dan leaves. but i must say i can't wait for you to come to vegas...i'm going crazy since i'm running out of things to do!
Maybe you should think about something more pleasant like well.. FATHER'S DAY.
Pastor Dad
:)
Post a Comment