First, let me just say that we have never had a cat. My dogs, aside from George, have never even been around a cat. So I was a little scared about how Zeus would act once he met my in-laws cat, Charlie. Would they hate each other? Would Zeus attack it the first time he saw it? I mean, my in-laws are very easy going people, but I seriously doubt that even they would want their cat all mangled. I'm just saying..... But-as you can see from the picture, my worries were unnecessary. 


4 comments:
Oh how sweet. Our dog and cat get along like siblings. Good some days and others you want them in time out or out to the wood shed. The cat looks just like the cat we had before Matilda. Her name was Penelope. Glad they get along so well.
Donna
That is sooo cute! I have a cat that you can have for a play date anytime....just at your house. :)
Looks like Zeus and Schnitzel playing...Oscar and Schnitzel are soo excited to see the gang again. You just have to mention on of their names and their tails go crazy.
Too funny! BTW, can you tell Dan's parents hello for me? Wonderful people! They were such a help to me when I was at ABC!
Post a Comment