Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fun with the Girls Part 1

While my older sister and her husband are away in England, I have been watching their children, Polly, Tigger and Sweat Pea. We've been having a blast, and although originally I meant to post pictures as I was taking them, it didn't happen. So without further ado, here are some of the items we've been up to during the first part of the week.

We painted our fingers and toes (well, I pretty much did all the painting):

We went to a park:

Uncle made them chocolate pudding- delicious!:


As you can tell by the pictures, we are having lots of fun. I have plenty more pictures to show everybody but I'll put those on another post.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Sounds like you are handling the girls just fine! Best way to do it, too....keep them busy! You will be ready for vacation next week! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like Sweet Pea enjoyed her chocolate pudding. :) And I think painting toenails is an "aunt thing". :)

Morgan