Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Glasses

I went to the eye doctor yesterday and now I have these:

They are a low prescription, but they should keep my eyes from struggling so hard to focus since I have astigmatism. I was getting headaches quite frequently, so hopefully this will do the trick.

Side note- Dan tested for Staff this morning so we're hoping he makes it this year. He'll find out mid August, so I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh cute! Isn't it hard to pick out frames!? I don't think they ought to be allowed to have so many choices. ;)

Morgan

Anonymous said...

Love the frames on you. They look so good. I've had a mole removed from the side of my nose so I can go get a new prescription and be able to wear them. I'm in no line bifocals. I'm an old lady though. :-) I can't read the phone book any more so it's time I did something.
Enjoy your new eyes.
Donna

Karen said...

I just got new contacts. I felt like Brian Regan, "I coulda been seein' things!"

Are you trying to be the beautiful and the smart one now? Just checking.

Anonymous said...

Love the specks! (New ones in my not-too-distant future as well.)

Our prayers are with Dan that all went well on the test.

Mom