“Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing.” Hellen Keller
It's a good thing that Onyx doesn't mind. I can't imagine our K9 inhabitants curling up in such a loving (and calm!) manner.
P.S. Love, Mom :) (Oops! One of our said K9 inhabitants was doing something she shouldn't which caused me to bolt from the chair, but not before hitting the button.)
The girls were just discussing what color George is. They decided on "orange". What say you? And don't say brindle because I told them that and they looked at me like I just lie to them all the time.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's a good thing that Onyx doesn't mind. I can't imagine our K9 inhabitants curling up in such a loving (and calm!) manner.
P.S. Love, Mom :)
(Oops! One of our said K9 inhabitants was doing something she shouldn't which caused me to bolt from the chair, but not before hitting the button.)
The girls were just discussing what color George is. They decided on "orange". What say you? And don't say brindle because I told them that and they looked at me like I just lie to them all the time.
Post a Comment