I came home from running some errands this morning and this is what I found....
Poor guy. After working all night, he just crashed on the mattress. He actually looks rather innocent in this picture, but don't let looks fool you.
*I should also note that he has his new pillow that he's been wanting to buy for months (it was not cheap). The man is in love with the thing. If I would have known a pillow would make him so happy I think we would have been able to avoid some of those car purchases. =)
2 comments:
I won't ask what happened to exhaust him.
What pillow is so magical? It might save me in the future from some expensive electronic equipment we "have to have". As in a ginormous flat screen t.v or a computer monitor the size of a desk (both of which we are now the proud owners).
Well he's VERY picky about his pillow and none of the ones I bought seemed to satisfy him. So he found this pillow at J.C. Penny. It's a micro gel (which is their down alternative). They are $50 but we got them buy one get one free, so that helped. We both love them, and sleep well with them so I guess it was worth the money.
Congrats on your new purchases =)
Post a Comment